Along with all of those extra graduation parties this year I’ve had my fair share of weddings too. I think I’m getting older as this is the next generation in my family having all of these celebrations. Not sure I want to know that just yet as I still think of myself as that quiet sixteen year old. All of my stamping friends have edged the shy part away just a bit.
And with all new celebrations comes all new items from Stampin’ Up! too. I used a very classic background stamp called Beautifully Baroque that also comes in bundle this year with the matching Baroque Embossing Folder, Beautifully Baroque Bundle includes both items..
And that super special Mr. & Mrs. is from another bundled product call Label Love Bundle that has a matching punch. So in love with these bundles. No pun intended. Well maybe.
Stampers Clubhouse Recipe:
- Beautifully Baroque Stamp Set (130634)
- Label Love Stamp Set (130622)
- Eastern Elegance DSP (130131)
- Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder (130917)
- Ovals Framelits (129381)
- Artisan Label Punch (130920)
- Crushed Curry 3/4” Chevron Ribbon (130019)
Cardstock & Ink Colors: Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Various other supplies used: Paper Piercing Pack, tool & mat, Big Shot, Basic Pearls, sponge
Paper Pumpkin Promotion
Offer Dates: July 18, 2013 -August 31, 2013
Offer Details: Use the promotion code PUMPKINDEAL to join Paper Pumpkin before August 31, 2013, and pay only $10 a month* for the first two months.
*plus tax, where applicable. Shipping included!
The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only.
- Promotion applies only to the first two months of a new subscription. After receiving two month’s worth, the price for each month’s kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- You s need to visit mypaperpumpkin.com to join and use my name when asked for your demonstrator’s name
- You must click “Add Promo Code” and then enter the promo code PUMPKINDEAL in the “Promo Code” field when you sign up on the mypaperpumpkin.com website to take advantage of this promotion.
- You must join by Saturday, August 31, 2013; 11:50 PM (MT).